Build Your Own Phishing Platform
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The AntiSocial Engineer Limited provides an exclusive opportunity to uncover the secrets behind phishing email delivery and give insight to sending large scale educational phishing campaigns. Helping to bring you a phishing platform and the ability to run phishing campaigns in-house. Providing practical workshops, live demos to hone your skills and teach you the techniques needed to improve security defences against phishing attacks in a safe and efficient manner.
Attendees will learn the following:
- Phishing Platform Set Up - Creating and maintaining the phishing infrastructure.
- Data Security and Email Delivery - Keeping data secure and whitelisting considerations.
- Designing a Campaign - Customise email template design, pretext and landing pages.
- Running a Campaign - Running educational phishing awareness campaigns in-house.
- Reporting - Create your own statistical reports.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Phishing Platform Set Up (3 topics)
- Creating and maintaining the phishing infrastructure.
- Implementation of the phishing infrastructure.
- Creating and maintaining phishing servers.
Data and Delivery (3 topics)
- Keeping data secure and whitelisting considerations.
- Bring phishing in house to control data protection to your standards.
- Common ways to bypass email filters and ensuring email delivery by following a whitelisting process.
Designing the Campaign (4 topics)
- Customise email template design, pretext and landing pages.
- Creating HTML email templates.
- Email complexity and believability.
- Creating fake login portals and educational landing pages.
Running a Campaign (3 topics)
- Running educational phishing awareness campaigns in-house.
- Using the infrastructure for sending phishing emails.
- Grouping demographics and staggered scheduling.
Reports (3 topics)
- Create your own statistical reports.
- Click-rate and compromise rate statistics
- Customised demographics and metrics
There are no specific pre-requisites for this course. However exposure to Windows and Linux operating systems will enhance the experience.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|