Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Creating Microservices with Red Hat OpenShift Application Runtimes
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Like members of many organizations, you may be interested in or are already employing microservice architectures. We have introduced solutions to ease the on-ramp for the creation and deployment of microservices through its developer programs and Red Hat® OpenShift Application Runtimes.
Course content summary
- Deploy microservices with WildFly Swarm
- Deploy microservices with Vert.x
- Deploy microservices with Spring Boot
- Develop an API gateway
- Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Determine which of the three runtimes is appropriate for a given use case
- Develop a simple microservice in each of the three runtimes, given appropriate documentation and examples
- Deploy microservices that interact with one another using the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Java application developers interested in employing microservices architectures
- Software architects interested in creating and deploying microservices
In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your uniqueue Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Deploy microservices to an OpenShift cluster (1 topic)
- Deploy an application based on a microservice architecture to an OpenShift cluster.
Deploy microservices with the WildFly Swarm runtime (1 topic)
- Develop and deploy a microservice using the WildFly Swarm runtime.
Develop microservices with the Vert.x runtime (1 topic)
- Develop and deploy a microservice using the Vert.x runtime.
Develop microservices with the Spring Boot runtime (1 topic)
- Develop and deploy a microservice using the Spring Boot runtime.
Develop an API gateway (1 topic)
- Develop and deploy an API gateway using the WildFly Swarm runtime.
Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix (1 topic)
- Administer fault tolerance in a series of microservices using the Hystrix libraries.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have completed Red Hat Application Development I: Implementing Microservice Architectures (JB283), or demonstrate equivalent experience with microservice architecture
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher is helpful, for navigation and usage of the command line
- Being a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development, completing Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288), or experiencing developing and deploying containerized applications to an OpenShift cluster