Practical Machine Learning
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
An introduction to R and Python programming languages, plus a deep coverage of the mathematics, algorithms and technology of Machine learning.
This 5-day course is designed for people who are already working with Big Data and analysing large statistical sets. By attending this course you'll learn what an effective Machine Learning approach looks like in an organisation.
You'll learn to understand different models of Machine Learning and how to implement them. Also covered is how to validate the statistical quality and the metrics attached to that data and how to implement them practically using Python and R.
At the end of this course attendees will know:
- Fundamental mathematics and statistics required for understanding Machine Learning
- The workings of some the most commonly used Machine Learning algorithms
- Cross validation techniques and the different metrics used to determine the quality of Machine Learning models built
- How to pick the best Machine Learning model for a given task
At the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Perform data preparation using R or Python
- Build machine learning models using R or Python
- Perform simulation using R or Python
- Perform cross validation and evaluate a machine learning model
This course is aimed at fledging Machine Learning practitioners, and data analysts who wish to gain more in depth knowledge of Machine Learning.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (14 topics)
- Machine Learning: Method
- R: Intro
- Data Preparation in R
- Machine Learning: Regression in R
- Mathematics: Algorithms
- Machine Learning: Simulation in R
- Machine Learning: Validation in R
- Introduction to Mathematics
- Mathematics: Probability
- Mathematics: Statistics
- Mathematics: Machine Learning
- Python Machine Learning
- Machine Learning: Clustering Python
- Machine Learning: Deep Learning Python
- GCSE Mathematics or above. Must be comfortable with mathematical and logical way of thinking
- Familiar with basic programming knowledge: variables, control flow, scope and functions
- Prior experience with Python or R will be an advantage
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.