Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
Please note the PECB Exam for this course is a remote proctored exam taken on the PECB proctor platform, delegates will receive an exam voucher and take the remote proctored exam after the course.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day 1 Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS (7 topics)
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Fundamental principles of Information Security Management Systems
- Initiating the implementation of an ISMS
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the Information Security objectives
- Analysis of the existing management system
Day 2 Plan the implementation of an ISMS (6 topics)
- Leadership and approval of the ISMS project
- ISMS scope
- Information Security policies
- Risk assessment
- Statement of Applicability and top management`s decision to implement the ISMS Definition of the organizational structure of
- Information Security
Day 3 Implementation of an ISMS (7 topics)
- Definition of the document management process
- Design of security controls and drafting of specific policies & procedures
- Communication plan
- Training and awareness plan
- Implementation of security controls
- Incident Management
- Operations Management
Day 4 ISMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit (8 topics)
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.