Benefits Driven Business Analysis
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Business Analysis Training Courses.
Day 1 (6 topics)
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation is
- The history of Automation and Robotic Process Automation
- How it fits in to a digital strategy and specific programmes and initiatives
- How to understand the role of a Business Analyst in an RPA/Automation project
- How to describe and calculate a process using estimation techniques
- How to support the feasibility stage of the project
Day 2 (4 topics)
- How to support the design and definition stages of the project
- How to select the process to automate
- How to describe the process to automate
- How to produce key documentation including design and test documents
The course is suitable for Business Analysts, Process Improvement consultants and Technical people with process analyst and improvement skills. The course is particularly valuable to companies establishing teams of Automation Analysts who can experience the learning in a group.