Fundamentals of Mathematics and Statistics
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
An introduction to R, and a broad coverage of mathematics for Data Science and Machine Learning: algebra, linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics.
This 3-day course is designed for anyone who's going to make a career working in data. It is practical in nature and will take you through the most common mathematical statistical models that you're going to need to thrive as a data scientist or data analyst.
Whether you work with Excel, SQL, Hadoop, or any other data solution, you're going to be able to understand a model more effectively with mathematics. You'll learn to improve existing statistical models and start developing the right skills to ask more advanced questions.
At the end of this course attendees will know:
- Fundamentals of algebra, linear algebra, calculus which are needed for understanding data science and machine learning techniques
- Probability and statistics essential for data analytics
At the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Apply mathematics and statistical analysis using R
- Explore data with R
- Perform statistical inference and extract insight from data
Aimed at fledging data scientists who wish to have a proper understanding of the underlining mathematics and algorithms behind Machine Learning and data analytics.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- R: Intro
- R: Data
- R: Containers
- R: Higher Dimensions
- Introduction to Mathematics
- Mathematics: Probability
- Mathematics: Statistics
- Mathematics: Advanced
- Data Science and Exploration in R
- GCSE mathematics or above
- An interest in mathematical and logical thinking
- No prior experience of R is assumed, although prior experience will be an advantage
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|