Fundamentals of R
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
An introduction to R; a mathematical and statistical modelling language used extensively in data analysis and Big Data.
This 3-day course is designed for anyone planning to work with larger Big Data solutions or Machine Learning, or for those studying a vendor specific path, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
By attending this course you will learn how to write programmes using R to create effective statistical outputs and to visualize data using R’s library.
- Fundamentals of R programming language
- R data types, containers, arrays, flow control and functions
- R text manipulation
- R visualisation packages
- How to perform data exploration and analysis with R
Aimed at all who wish to learn the R programming language.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- R: Intro
- R: Data
- R: Containers
- R: Higher Dimensions
- R: Flow
- R: Functions
- R: Text
- R: Plotting
- Data Science and Exploration in R
- No prior knowledge of R is assumed
- Delegates should already be familiar with basic programming concepts such as variables, scope and functions
- Experience of another scripting language such as Python or Perl would be an advantage
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|