Accelerated Migration to ASP.NET 2.0
This course has been retired in favour of the Accelerated Migration to ASP .NET 3.5 course.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- Create file- and HTTP-based web projects using Visual Studio 2005
- Use Master Pages, CSS and Themes to enforce design principles
- Implement menus, wizards and other site navigation mechanisms
- Store user-based state using profiles
- Create a personalisable User-Interface using web parts
- Create data-driven and data-bound user interfaces using XML and relational data sources
- Implement authentication, authorisation and role based security using the ASP.NET 2.0 membership system and the login controls
- Use the new SQL cache dependencies to optimisation your applications
Existing ASP.NET 1.0 or ASP.NET 1.1 developers who want to quickly gain an insight into the new features available in ASP.NET 2.0.