Microsoft Networking and Security Fundamentals
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This five-day Training 2-Pack helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exams 98-366 and 98-367, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, Protocols and Services, Security Layers, Operating System Security, Network Security, Security Software.
These courses leverage the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Courses (MOAC) for these exams.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Network Infrastructures
- Understand Network Hardware
- Understand Protocols and Services
- Understand Security Layers
- Understand Operating System Security
- Understand Network Security
- Understand Security Software
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft's newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (13 topics)
- Module 1: Understanding Local Area Networking
- Module 2: Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Module 3: Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Module 4: Understanding Internet Protocol
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Module 6: Working with Networking Services
- Module 7: Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
- Module 9: Understanding Security Layers
- Module 10: Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Module 11: Understanding Security Policie
- Module 12: Understanding Network Security
- Module 13: Protecting the Server and Client