Building Effective ASP.NET Web Applications
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Visual Studio Training Courses.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Use Visual Studio .NET to design and create Web Forms
- Validate user input
- Extend the pipeline using handlers and modules
- Create and use controls
- Manipulate data using ADO.NET
- Use data binding to produce data-driven applications
- Manage state in ASP.NET web applications
- Secure access to your web application
- Protect your site against common security attacks
- Create and use web services using ASP.NET
This course is aimed at developers who will be creating real-world ASP.NET web applications. It is also suited to those migrating from ASP or Visual Basic 6. Delegates should have basic knowledge of HTML and web page creation. These skills can be obtained by attending QA's Building an Effective Web Site course. Delegates should have an existing knowledge of a .NET programming language or be experienced developers with another Object Orientated language. Delegates without these skills would benefit from attending a QA .NET programming language course.