ICS Security for Managers
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
The GCT accredited ICS Managers Security Course is designed to provide those at Managerial level (or equivalent) with an understanding of today’s cyber security challenges facing their environments. This knowledge is vital when managing the day to day running of all aspects of security risk for those environments.
This 4hr course will show how to best identify and support their organisations’ cyber security and risk mitigation/reduction strategies for their ICS environments. Siker (part of HS&TC) have worked in partnership with the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) in the UK and leading Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) organisations.
By the end of the course, you will be familiar with:
- How to identify what current and emerging threats your ICS environments face
- Where your ICS environments may be vulnerable
- What actions you need to take to secure those environments and help reduce the risk
- How to prepare for and manage a cyber security incident in those environments
If you are a manager responsible or accountable for any ICS environment and/or people working on securing these systems including:
- Business Technical/Engineering/Procurement Lead
- ICS Policy/Decision maker
- Site/Asset Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for security and/or incident response
- Site/Asset IT Manager
- Site/Asset Physical security/Facilities Management professional
...then this course is for you!
It provides a high-level understanding of what the current cyber security risks are and the threats your ICS environments face. In addition, it discusses how to forward plan tohelp mitigate and reduce these risks.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Background (what is an ICS, what are the threats and vulnerabilities) (5 topics)
- ICS description and terminology
- ICS Vs IT. Differences and similarities
- ICS Attack Surface
- Introduction to ICS Security Risk
- Known ICS security incidents
Securing ICS (what can be done to secure an ICS) (5 topics)
- Planning to reduce the security risk
- Introduction to Cyber Incident Response
- Operational security
- Vendor management
- Building security into the procurement processes
There are no pre-requisites for this course and no technology is required. A handbook of supporting material is provided.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.