Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
If you’re wondering what the Cloud hype is about or want to know what it can do for your enterprise—without the technical jargon—this course is for you.
Learn what Google Cloud technology makes possible through three distinct lenses: technology, economics, and security. A fourth lens helps you rethink optimization by leading a people-first culture of innovation. While working in groups, explore machine learning use cases to define a concrete transformation vision for your business. This vision will take into account all Cloud adoption phases so that you can mobilize your teams to work in tandem toward business acceleration while reducing costs.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Differentiate Google Cloud from traditional technology through financial and IT lenses.
- Describe the top ways Google Cloud Platform (GCP) innovatively reduces costs and creates value using examples.
- Describe the requirements to successfully lead a people-first culture of innovation.
- Describe Google’s multi-layer measures to ensure customer data is secure, private, and compliant per government or industry regulations.
- Build a business transformation vision, using Google Cloud capabilities, to optimize your technology, economics, innovation culture, and data security.
This class is intended for experienced developers who are responsible for managing big data transformations including:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- This includes anyone leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management, and who wants to learn how Cloud, specifically Google Cloud Platform, can support their business transformation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Then and Now (4 topics)
- What is a traditional business IT anatomy?
- How have business needs prompted the evolution of IT over the years?
- What is Cloud? What is unique about Google Cloud?
- How does Google Cloud's technology and cost model address business challenges?
Creating Value (4 topics)
- What are the GCP product categories and what business needs do they address?
- How does GCP innovatively reduce costs?
- How does GCP innovatively create value?
- What are some business transformation cases that use GCP?
Culture of Innovation (4 topics)
- What are the pros and cons of innovation and disruptive innovation?
- What are the steps to promote a culture of innovation?
- What enables and inhibits innovation? What are some examples?
- How can I promote a culture of innovation today?
Secure and Compliant (4 topics)
- What are today's top data and security threats/challenges?
- How are compliance requirements shifting with Cloud technology?
- What are top Google Cloud Platform (GCP) measures to maintain data and network security?
- How can you manage governance (GRC) with GCP?
Workshop: Transformation Vision (4 topics)
- Round 1: Identify business challenge
- Round 2: Explore machine learning use cases
- Round 3: Brainstorm potential solutions using data
- Round 4: Prioritize potential solutions
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Minimum: group of 3-6 from an organization; varied leadership responsibilities
- Savvy about your own business products/services and industry
- Some knowledge of capital expenditure
- No prior technical knowledge is required.
- Either a Gmail account or confirmed access to Google Docs, Drive, Forms and Slides.