M40368: Mobility & Devices Fundamentals
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-368, and build an understanding of these topics: Device configurations, data access and management, device security, cloud services, and enterprise mobility.
- Understand device configurations
- Understand data access and management
- Understand device security
- Understand cloud services
- Understand enterprise mobility
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
To help you prepare for this exam, Microsoft recommends that you have hands-on experience with the product and that you use the specified training resources. These training resources do not necessarily cover all topics listed in the "Skills measured" section.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Understanding Device Configurations (4 topics)
- Configuring Device Options
- Configuring Desktop Settings
- Configuring Drive Encryption
- Configuring Updates
Understanding Data Access and Management (5 topics)
- Understanding Cloud Storage Services
- Understanding Local Storagea
- Understanding File Systems
- Understanding File and Print Sharing
- Understanding Data Encryption
Understand Device Security (4 topics)
- Understanding the Differences Between the Internet, an Intranet, and an Extranet
- Understanding User Authentication
- Understanding Permissions
- Understanding Malware
Understanding Cloud Services (6 topics)
- Understanding the Types of Cloud Services
- Understanding Microsoft Intune
- Understanding Microsoft Intune Capabilities
- Understanding Microsoft Azure
- Understanding Virtual Machines
- Understanding Disaster Recovery, HIgh Availability, Redundancy, and Fault Tolerance
Understanding Enterprise Mobility (3 topics)
- Understanding Identity Services
- Understanding Business Data Access
- Understanding Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
Zoom Virtual Centre