Managing Projects involving 3rd Parties
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
More and more organisations are using 3rd Party suppliers to contribute to their projects. In some cases this occurs on a 'one off' basis, but more frequently under an 'umbrella' arrangement with one or more regular suppliers. The rationale for this approach varies, but often involves suppliers at the leading edge in technology or services. Managing such a situation can involve a number of very significant differences for the Project Manager when compared to the approach needed for a conventional 'in-house' project.Managing Projects Involving 3rd Parties will enable delegates to understand the distinctive and unique project management issues that need to be addressed, and provides recommended approaches to be adopted in order to handle them effectively.
This course carries the award of 15 Professional Development Units (PDU's) for PMI re-certification.
This is an intensive and lively two-day course using a combination of workshops, discussions, lectures and a case study.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- Understand the 3rd Party issues
- Appreciate the steps involved in Procurement Management
- Select 3rd Party suppliers using a proven technique
- Establish appropriate internal customer relations
- Understand planning issues, key levers, and risks with 3rd Parties
- Influence, negotiate and when appropriate escalate
- Control projects involving 3rd Parties
- Carry out project closedown
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .