Managing Projects involving 3rd Parties
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Project Management Skills Training Courses.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- Understand the 3rd Party issues
- Appreciate the steps involved in Procurement Management
- Select 3rd Party suppliers using a proven technique
- Establish appropriate internal customer relations
- Understand planning issues, key levers, and risks with 3rd Parties
- Influence, negotiate and when appropriate escalate
- Control projects involving 3rd Parties
- Carry out project closedown
The course is intended for Project Managers who will be managing projects involving one or more 3rd parties, or for those senior project team members who will have day to day contact with key 3rd party representatives. Delegates should have attended the five-day Project Management course or have equivalent project exposure and experience.