Advanced OpenStack Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Software Defined Networks (SDN).
Course Topics (22 topics)
- Overview of Vendor Specific Openstack Solutions
- Keystone - Introduction
- Keystone Domains
- Keystone Federation
- Neutron Network Topologies
- Network Scale-out Considerations
- Operational Troubleshooting
- Introduction to Heat
- Heat Service Deployment
- Heat Template Development
- Heat Advanced Concepts
- Evolution From Liberty to Ocata
- The OpenStack RESTful API Request/Response Model
- Write An OpenStack Client Application
- OpenStack Contribution And Review Model
- Unit And Integration Testing
- Evaluation Survey
Knowledge in OpenStack Administration, Linux administration, and concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are also required.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.