Survival Skills for Managers
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Management Skills Training Courses.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- Increase their range and flexibility of management skills
- Use leadership styles to develop power and influence
- Develop an appropriate style of assertiveness
- Identify personal development needs against key management skills
- Balance task demands versus people expectations
- Manage stress
Anyone who has some experience of managing people at all levels, and wants to build on this experience to develop an effective management style which ensures success. Delegates will benefit from having attended Developing Leadership Skills and/or Technical Team Leading.