Developing Applications For Linux
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course is designed to help experienced developers get up to speed quickly on how to develop applications for a Linux environment.
In this course you’ll learn:
- The tools and methods for developing C programs and doing systems programming under Linux.
- Debugging techniques and process management.
- Linux specific paid and system calls.
- And more.
The information in this course will work with any major Linux distribution.
Course Topics (34 topics)
- Source Control
- Debugging and Core Dumps
- Debugging Tools
- System Calls
- Memory Management and Allocation
- Files and Filesystems in Linux
- File I/O
- Advanced File Operations
- Processes - I
- Processes - II
- Pipes and Fifos
- Asynchronous I/O**
- Signals - I
- Signals - II
- POSIX Threads - I
- POSIX Threads - II
- Networking and Sockets
- Sockets - Addresses and Hosts
- Sockets - Ports and Protocols
- Sockets - Clients
- Sockets - Servers
- Sockets - Input/Output Operations
- Sockets - Options
- Netlink Sockets
- Sockets - Multiplexing and Concurrent Servers
- Inter Process Communication
- Shared Memory
- Message Queues
This course is for experienced developers. Students should be proficient in C programming, and be familiar with basic Linux utilities and text editors.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|