Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The ability to communicate effectively is a key skill; communication and social interaction are fundamental to business success. This event is designed to develop your capability in delivering positive and persuasive communications in both the written and spoken form.
People often ask us:
- I struggle to get the response I want, is it the way I communicate my message?
- Why can't I always pick up on what others are trying to say?
- How do I enhance my communication skills so that my colleagues and managers value my input to discussions?
- Can I learn to adapt my communication style to best suit the situation and get better results?
This is an interactive course that requires effective communication throughout. We will work to enhance your skills - improve communication, improve relationships, improve results!
You will learn how to:
- Explain in detail the process of communication
- Make the right impression first time
- Demonstrate key rapport building skills
- Utilise active listening skills
- Use advanced questioning techniques
- Modify your body language to support your message
- Recognise reactions and behaviours in others
- Manage your own reactions and behaviours
- Increase levels of assertion in both the spoken word and the written form
- Use the power of words in a positive way
- Demonstrate practical communications skills for organisational success
This course is for all levels and is ideal for anyone who wishes to enhance their communications skills.
Course Topics (15 topics)
- The impactful first impression
- The communication process and profile
- How we communicate and your thinking process
- Introduction to body language
- Building rapport using the communication triangle
- Active listening
- Communication filters
- Building rapport using matching and mirroring
- Questioning skills
- The power of words
- Congruence and ambiguity
- Redundant expressions and clichs
- Digital communications made easy
- Conference call etiquette
- 'Communicate!' business simulation
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
Virtual Classroom (Virtual On-Line)