BCS Professional Certificate in Business Architecture
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Business Architecture addresses how the business strategy of an enterprise can be developed. It embodies a range of techniques that address areas such as motivation analysis, the planning of capabilities, identifying value chains and streams, and information needs. A clear business architecture can enable a better understanding of the data and applications needed to support the business.
The course includes an invigilated exam sat at the end of the course.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Explain the rationale for business architecture, and how it fits in with data, application and technology architectures
- Define the components of Business Architecture
- Understand various Business Architecture Frameworks
- Examining the elements related to business motivation
- Illustrate the use of Business Models and an understanding of the business model canvas
- Explanation of Value Chains and Value Streams
- Understand Competency definition
- Describe the structure of the cultural web
- Define elements of an information concept model
- Understand the impact of business change
Pre-course reading and the BCS exam are included in the cost of the course.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day 1 (3 topics)
- Business Architecture Frameworks
- The Business Motivation View
- Capability and Organisation View
Day 2 (2 topics)
- Value and Process View
- Information and Technology View
Day 3 (3 topics)
- Competency and People View
- Business Architecture and Business Change
- Taking the Exam
There are no specific techniques that need to be understood prior to this course. However those who have been in a business environment, such as business policy-makers, business analysts and change managers, will be more able to identify with the content.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.