AWS Certified Developer - Associate - Exam Preperation
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. Join this half-day, intermediate-level workshop to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to developing on AWS and to specific areas to study. The workshop reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
This workshop teaches you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS development concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
This course is intended for developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Course taken: Developing on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.