Risk Management Workshop
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
As more and more businesses become project oriented the need to identify, manage and control project based risks becomes central to business success. Project, programme and business managers need to use tried and accepted techniques for managing identified risk and have access to practical strategies for dealing with issues as they emerge. Using a mixture of presentation, discussion and hands on exercises this course addresses these issues in a concise and pragmatic manner.
This course carries the award of 15 Professional Development Units (PDU's) for PMI re-certification.
The course combines a mixture of classroom discussion and practical hands-on exercises.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- Understand the principles, nature and importance of risk management
- Guide their activities through the use of the Risk Management Cycle
- Apply recognised risk classification and process techniques
- Perform impact analysis and containment planning
- Make effective use of Risk and Issue Registers, Three Point Estimating and Business Risk Checklists
- Identify and put in place appropriate responses to ongoing risks and issues
The course is primarily targeted at those who already possess a basic knowledge of project management. While these will primarily be Project Managers the course will also be of benefit to Programme and Business Managers who wish to increase their understanding of this key business skill. You must have a good basic understanding of and experience in the project environment.