Citrix Workspace Microapps Essentials
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of web services, APIs, and systems integrations through building microapps designed to boost employee productivity and optimize the end user experience.
This three-day course will cover the fundamentals of Citrix Microapps, web services, security considerations and API troubleshooting to help you successfully deploy microapps in your environment.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand Citrix Intelligent Workspace in order to be successful with Citrix microapps.
- Deploy and configure Citrix Intelligent Workspace Microapps as well as the fundamentals of APIs and Systems of Record (SoR) integrations.
- Deploy microapps from existing templates, as well as custom System of Record integrations and microapp deloyment.
Built for IT professionals looking to build and deploy microapps with Citrix Workspace. Potential students include administrators, engineers or application developers, and architects responsible for the Citrix Workspace experience.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to Citrix Intelligent Workspace (4 topics)
- Intelligent Workspace Overview
- Use Cases and Design Considerations
- Feature and Functionality Overview
- Terminology and Key Concepts
Citrix Intelligent Workspace Architecture (3 topics)
- Services, components, communication workflows
- Security considerations
- Microapp Service, SoR, DiPs, notification service
Microapps & API Essentials (5 topics)
- DIPs, APIs, Restful Web Services, HTTP, XML, JSON, OData-JSON
- Types of microapps - actions, events, etc
- Microapp planning, Out of the box (OOO) microapps
- HTTP microapps
- Custom Microapps high level overview
Data Tier (3 topics)
- System of record security considerations
- Endpoint security considerations
- Data models and schemas
Microapp Troubleshooting and Security (3 topics)
- Common Microapp troubleshooting
- General API troubleshooting for Workspace intelligence features
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with Citrix Digital Workspace or Citrix Cloud prior to attending this course. Those without this experience might consider the CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration as a starting point.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|