This course has been retired. Please view currently available Project Management Skills Training Courses.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- Identify the factors which result in project success
- Manage effectively the initiation and organisation of projects
- Apply project planning and control techniques effectively
- Review, audit and approve project plans Developed by team members and other project managers
- Implement relevant quality management techniques
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues
- Create and execute an effective project communications plan
- Recognise the financial and budgetary implications of projects
- Handle people management issues proficiently
Experienced Project Managers, from either an IT or a business environment, who now wish to enhance their existing skills and knowledge to position themselves as effective Project Managers in today's dynamic and challenging environment. This course is intended for those who have already undergone training in the fundamentals of project management and have at least one year's actual project management experience. It is not suitable for those seeking an introduction to project management.