Citrix ADC Advanced Concepts - Management and Optimization
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This two-day management and optimization course is designed for students with previous NetScaler experience who are looking to master the deployment and usage of the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS).
You will gain the skills needed to automate and manage network services for scaleout of application architectures, and to optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic. The curriculum focuses on centrally managing multiple NetScaler platforms, orchestrating configuration changes, reporting on transactions, visualizing infrastructure and planning infrastructure expansion. You will also learn how to implement NetScaler features, including caching, front-end optimization, NetScaler web logging and TCP/HTTP optimization, to optimize traffic managed by your NetScaler environment.
This course can be attended as a standlaone course or combined with CNS-318 in course CNS-320
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
Experienced individuals who will be deploying NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.
Recommended as preparation for exams:
- 1Y0-340 - Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics – Security, Management, and Optimization
As part of this course, students will receive the following materials:
- Access to a lab environment for the duration of the course
- Lab exercise guide
- Access to final course deliverables including copies of all official materials presented by the instructor with additional notes and references as well as videos with experts throughout Citrix around course topics and lab exercises.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
NetScaler MAS Introduction (4 topics)
- An introduction to MAS
- MAS Deployment and Configuration
- Deploying MAS in High Availability
- MAS Instance Management
Managing and Monitoring MAS (4 topics)
- Inventory Management
- User Management
- Analytics and Automation
- SSL Certificate Management
Managing NetScaler Configuration (3 topics)
- Application Management
- Configuration Management
NetScaler Web Logging (3 topics)
- Understanding Web Traffic
- Installing and configuring NetScaler Web Logging
- Troubleshooting NetScaler Web Logging
NetScaler Integrated Caching (5 topics)
- Introduction to Integrated Caching
- Static and Dynamic Content
- Request and Response Process Flow
- Understanding Cache Policies
- Identifying Content Group Settings
Front-End Optimization (4 topics)
- Improving Content Delivery
- Front-End Optimization Use Cases
- Understanding Minification
- CSS Optimizations
Tuning and Optimizations (4 topics)
- Connections on the NetScaler
- Connection Profiles
- Queuing on the NetScaler
- Connection Tuning Practices
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following courses:
- CNS-102 - NetScaler Overview
- CNS-220 - Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
- CNS-222 - Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Citrix ADC Essentials and Traffic Management
This 5-day course enables delegates to gain an understanding of NetScaler features such as load balancing, SSL offload, classic and advanced expressions, rate limiting and AppExpert templates.
Citrix ADC Essentials and Citrix Gateway
This 5-day course enables delegates to gain an understanding of NetScaler 12 features such as load balancing, high availability and operations management.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.