PHP & MariaDB for Web Development
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The PHP & MariaDB for Web Development course is designed to give delegates the knowledge to develop/maintain HTML/PHP code that utilises the MariaDB Database system.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- PHP Configuration
- Basic SQL Syntax
- Connect to a MariaDB Database with Error Checking
- Use PHP to Interact with a MariaDB Database
- Utilise PHP with the HTML Environment
- Work with Email and Cookies
- Consider Security Implications when using PHP and MariaDB
UNIX and Windows Users, Web Developers and Programmers wishing to create web based systems utilising PHP and MariaDB.
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
PHP Configuration (3 topics)
- Working with External Files
- Error Reporting
- Interacting with External Programs
Basic SQL Statements (5 topics)
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Inserting Data into Tables
- Viewing Tables
Connecting to MariaDB/MySQL (3 topics)
Using PHP to Perform Database Functions (5 topics)
- Inserting Data into a Database
- Creating Queries
- Executing Queries
- Processing the Returned Query Data
- Updating the Database
Generating HTML Using PHP (3 topics)
- PHP Inside HTML
- HTML Form with Embedded PHP
- Multiple HTML Pages/Forms with PHP
Email and Cookies Using PHP (3 topics)
- Generating Email using PHP
- Generating Cookies using PHP
- Using Cookies
PHP and Database Security (7 topics)
- Designing Databases
- Connecting to Database
- Encrypted Storage Model
- SQL Injection
- Security Techniques
- Error Reporting
- User Submitted Data
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.