Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
In a practical, hands-on environment, delegates will learn how to integrate Bootstrap and use it to develop a responsive page layout. They will learn how to exploit Bootstrap classes to style commonly used elements and to construct interactive components including buttons, menus, dialogues, carousels and more.
By the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Deploy the Bootstrap framework either locally or via CDN
- Construct a simple responsive web page using the Bootstrap grid system
- Style common page elements using Bootstrap classes
- Customise Bootstrap classes
- Create navbars and other navigation elements
- Create interactive content such as carousels and dialogues
The Bootstrap course is aimed at those who want to develop professional-looking, responsive web applications.
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Responsive Web Design (4 topics)
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- The viewport Meta Tag
- Responsive Design Guidelines
- Media Queries
Introduction to Bootstrap (4 topics)
- The Bootstrap Framework
- Integrating Bootstrap
- The Bootstrap Grid System
Bootstrap UI (12 topics)
- Badges & Labels
- Wells & Jumbotrons
- Media Objects
- Customising Bootstrap Classes
Bootstrap Navigation (5 topics)
- Pagination & Breadcrumbs
Bootstrap Plugins (5 topics)
- Tooltip & Popover
- Scrollspy & Affix
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
HTML & CSS
This 2-day course provides the skills required to construct and style a simple responsive web site using HTML and CSS.