SDN & NFV Briefing for Executives
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Networks are fundementally changing, SDN and NFV are key factors in driving this radical change in telco business models. This executive workshop provides a highlevel overview of the requirements underpining network transformation, the enabling technologies, current market drivers, and explores SDN and NFV implementation strategies that leading operators have embraced.
- Review the requirements and conditions for network change
- Why and how SDN, NFV, and Cloud compute capabilities are needed
- Discuss the customer benefits of SDN and NFV
- Highlight potential new services enabled by emerging technologies
- Review leading operator strategy and use case for network transformation
- Analyse the technology, organisation, management and customer factors, relative to implementing SDN and NFV
The need for network change
What is SDN & NFV?
What are the perceived benefits for SDN & NFV
What are the enabling technologies?
Key telco operator use cases
Technology, organisation, management and customer factors
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.