Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Veeam® Certified Arcitect (VMCA) is a five-day technical course for both professional services consultants and system administrators. This course is designed for those who want to acquire the Veeam® Certified Arcitect (VMCA) designation and is comprised of the 3 day VMCE followed by the 2 day VMCE-Advanced, which run back to back.
This certification is an excellent investment for an IT professional looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase potential for personal career advancement and gain recognition from the employer and customers. By completing the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) instructor-led course you should be able to:
- Identify and resolve issues more efficiently
- Maximize your expertise on consulting/professional services for the Veeam Availability Suite solution
- Gain a distinction from your peers
- Get more functionality out of Veeam solutions
System Engineer / Administrator. Backup / Virtualization Administrators. Pre-Sales / Post-Sales / Solution Architects / Consultants. Generally speaking any IT specialist eager to become an industry recognized expert on Veeam software solutions.
The exam is not included. It is bookable direct with Pearson Vue.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day 1 (VMCE) (7 topics)
- Module 1 : introduction
- Module 2 : Overview of Veeam products
- Module 3 : Veeam One features and functionality
- Module 4 : deployment
- Module 5: initial configuration
- Module 6: Backup Objects
- Module 7: Replication (Replication Jobs, SureReplica, Failover, Failback)
Day 2 (VMCE) (3 topics)
- Module 8: SureBackup
- Module 9 : SureReplica
- Module 10 : Restore your VMs and objects
Day 3 (VMCE) (1 topic)
- Module 8: 3-2-1 rule (Backup to tape, Wan, Backup copy)
Day 4 (VMCE-A) (5 topics)
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Design and sizing
- Module 3: Infrastructure
- Module 4: Security
- Module 5: Design scenario: Part 1
Day 5 (VMCE-A) (5 topics)
- Module 6: Optimizations
- Module 7: Design scenario: Part 2
- Module 8: Automation
- Module 9: Audit and compliance
- Module 10: Troubleshooting
Have a solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base.
Recommendation to have followed the online free technical course path on Veeam University (https://www.veeam.com/university.html - for end users) or
Veeam ProPartner (for Veeam resellers).
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.