Cisco Customer Success Manager
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
The role of a Customer Success Manager is crucial to the business of services or subscription based products. Where the upfront investment is low, and the switching costs are negligible, having a focused resource to ensure that end customers achieve the promised benefits, increase use within their organization, and align your roadmap and product development to maximize the realized value, provides benefit to both organizations. Cisco’s CSM certification provides a solid framework, and a core set of fundamental proven skills to deliver immediate value to the vendor/customer relationship.
This is an advanced level course which focuses on enabling students to develop their knowledge, skills, competencies and confidence to successfully fulfil the CuSM role. This will be attained through experiential learning using practical exercises using situations based upon real life use cases and case studies. In this course students get to try out and gain confidence in the fulfilment of core taskes in a safe environment using best practice tools and methodologies, enabling Learning by actions with interative feedback from the facilitator and peers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the customer adoption process
- Identify, and categorize the key stakeholders, and understand their motivations, and pain points
- Be able to identify and articulate the business outcome expected by the customer
- Identify, design and report on KPI's (key performance indicators), and customer CSF's (Critical Success Factors) to key stakeholders
- Drive increased awareness of the product or service within the customer's organization
- Drive renewals and expansion of customer utilization
- Work to embed the technology in the customer's process or plan of record
- Understand and apply the Cisco VALUE framework for Customer Success
Individuals involved in the maximisation of product and subscription services within a customer base.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Customer Engagement (3 topics)
- Overview of the CuSM Role
- Engaging and Understanding the Customer
- Developing Customer Success
Enabling Success (5 topics)
- Enabling and Influencing Customer Success
- Driving Utilisation and Value
- Monitoring Ongoing Customer Health
- Role Play Exercise
- Summary and Review
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Previous experience of working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
- Either completed the Cisco Customer Success Manager Foundations (DTCSMF) e-learning course or be familiar and comfortable with its content
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.