Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure
This course has been superseded by the Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure course.
Course Topics (4 topics)
- Troubleshoot data center unified computing
- Troubleshoot FEX
- Troubleshoot virtualization solutions
- Troubleshoot storage area networks, including Fibre Channel, FCoE, zoning, NPV, and NPIV
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) v6.0 or higher
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.0 or higher
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) v6.0 or higher
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) v6.0 or higher
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) v6.0 or higher
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Introducing Cisco Unified Computing System
This 2-day course provides the skills required to implement and maintain Cisco UCS servers.
Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations
This 5-day course provides an introduction to Cisco technologies that are deployed in the data center
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
This 5-day courses course provides the skills required to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode.
Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions
This 3-day course provides the skills required to implement automated solutions in a Cisco Data Center.