Suse Linux Enterprise 10 Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Suse Linux Training Courses.
Course Topics: (11 topics)
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Administer the Linux File System
- Administer User Access and Security
- Configure the Network Manually
- Administer Linux Processes and Services
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Configure System Initialization
- Manage Software for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Manage Backup and Recovery
- Administer Printing
- Configure Remote Access
This course is ideal for those who have gained basic skills with Linux as taught in the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Fundamentals (Course 3071) and now want to gain in depth knowledge on tasks a Linux system administrator has to perform routinely on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10. Attendees of this course need the skills taught in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Fundamentals (Course 3071). They need to be familiar with files and file system layout, user management, how to use a shell and basic functionalities of YaST.