Suse Linux Enterprise 10 Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Building on initial experience with Linux, the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Administration (Course 3072) teaches students basic SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 administration skills. Attendees will learn how to install and configure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and how to manage system initialization and processes. Among the topics covered in this course are Posix ACLs, network configuration, printing, and remote access.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics: (11 topics)
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Administer the Linux File System
- Administer User Access and Security
- Configure the Network Manually
- Administer Linux Processes and Services
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Configure System Initialization
- Manage Software for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Manage Backup and Recovery
- Administer Printing
- Configure Remote Access
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .