Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10 Fundamentals
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Suse Linux Training Courses.
Course Topics: (8 topics)
- Understand the Linux Story
- Use the Linux Desktop
- Administer Linux with YaST
- Locate and Use Help Resources
- Manage Directories and Files
- Work with the Linux Shell and Command Line
- Use Linux Text Editors
- Manage User, Groups and Permissions
This course is designed for beginners with the Linux operating system. Students are required to have only basic computer skills on any operating system. Knowledge of a desktop operating system is sufficient. This course is ideal for those who have little or no experience with Linux and who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 operating system. It is also ideal for those who want to begin preparing for the Novell Certified Linux Professional 10 Practicum Exam.