APMG Agile Business Analyst Foundation
This course has been replaced by: https://APMG Agile Business Analyst Foundation and Practitioner-AgileBA
Foundation (12 topics)
- The role of the Business Analyst, in an Agile World
- Agile Fundamentals and the Agile BA
- The Agile Business Case
- Stakeholders in Agile Project
- Requirements and User Stories
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements Planning and Estimating Throughout the Lifecycle
- The Requirements Lifecycle in an Agile Project
- Making the transition to the Agile BA
Proof of identity
Delegates must bring signed photo ID to APMG examinations (e.g. passport, driving license, student card) as they will be asked by the invigilator to produce it prior to the exam. Delegates must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found on the APMG International website.
While not required, delegates are encouraged to visit the DSDM Consortium's website and start to become familiar with the framework, at https://www.agilebusiness.org/resources/dsdm-handbooks/the-dsdm-agile-project-framework-2014-onwards.