Bug Hunting Tools and Techniques
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Cyber Security Training Courses.
Module 1 - Application analysis (4 topics)
- How to use online resources to identify useful information for testing
- How to identify inputs to applications
- How to perform static analysis of source code
- How to analyse applications using open source tools
Module 2 - Finding applications for vulnerabilities (4 topics)
- How to test applications for vulnerabilities using educated guess work
- How to test web applications using ZAP
- How to fuzz web applications for vulnerabilities
- How to fuzz system applications for vulnerabilities
Experience with command line Linux is advantageous however it is not essential as the instructor will guide the delegates through each task.