EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
EC-Council’s CCISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world. A core group of high-level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, contributed by forming the foundation of the program and outlining the content that would be covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training. Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as trainers. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
This course is designed for the aspiring or sitting upper-level manager striving to advance his or her career by learning to apply their existing deep technical knowledge to business problems.
The CCISO course is also suitable for those who in security management roles, including those with CISSP, CISM, CISA qualifications. CCISO provides an opportunity to differentiate yourself in the marketplace with this outstanding security leadership certification.
Certified CCISO’s are offered the opportunity to attend the EC Council annual CCISO events.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Domain 1 (5 topics)
- Information Security Management Program
- Defining an Information Security Governance Program
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Risk Management
- IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
Domain 2 (4 topics)
- Designing, deploying, and managing security controls
- Understanding security controls types and objectives
- Implementing control assurance frameworks
- Understanding the audit management process
Domain 3 (3 topics)
- The role of the CISO
- Information Security Projects
- Integration of security requirements into other operational processes (change management, version control, disaster recovery, etc.)
Domain 4 (10 topics)
- Access Controls
- Physical Security
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Network Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Application Security
- System Security
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Computer Forensics and Incident Response
Domain 5 (13 topics)
- Security Strategic Planning
- Alignment with business goals and risk tolerance
- Security emerging trends
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial Planning
- Development of business cases for security
- Analyzing, forecasting, and developing a capital expense budget
- Analyzing, forecasting, and developing an operating expense budget
- Return on Investment (ROI) and cost-benefit analysis
- Vendor management
- Integrating security requirements into the contractual agreement and procurement process
- Taken together, these five Domains of the CCISO program translate to a thoroughly
- knowledgeable, competent executive information security practitioner.
Candidates interested in earning the CCISO Certification must qualify via ECCouncil’s Exam Eligibility application before sitting for the CCISO Exam. Only students with at least five years of experience in three of the five domains are permitted to sit for the CCISO Exam. Any student who does not qualify to sit for the exam or who does not fill out the application will be permitted to take the EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) exam and earn that certification. EISMs may then apply for the CCISO Exam once they have achieved the required years of experience.
Please note - The exam eligibility form will be emailed with your joining instructions and must be submitted to EC Council - before attending training. The completed form can be sent to - [email protected] . Please contact your account manager if this has not been received.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.