Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Masterclass
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The CEHv10 course is now accredited under the GCHQ Certified Training (GCT) Scheme.
Included in our CEHv10 Masterclass:
- CEHv10 (ANSI) & CEHv10 (ANSI) Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 (Practical) Exam Voucher
- CEHv10 iLabs (Post Course Lab Access)
Here’s what’s new in the CEHv10:
- A module on the Internet of Things (IoT) security
- Upgraded vulnerability assessment material
- A focus on cloud attack vectors, AI and Machine Learning
- International ANSI accreditation
- Introduction of the CEHv10 (Practical) exam
In response to the escalating threat of unsecured IoT devices – like 2017’s Mirai botnet attack - CEHv10 will introduce a new module focusing on Internet of Things (IoT) security. This module will provide professionals with the knowledge they need to test, deploy and manage the security of IoT devices.
Delegates will dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection. This is a cloud based subscription service from EC-Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional.
The cloud portal enables a course participant to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with just a few clicks. It is the most cost effective, easy to use, live range lab solution available globally today. This product consists of 6 months access to EC-Council virtual lab environment for CEHv10.
You will recieve your CEHv10 (ANSI & Practical) Pearson Vue exam vouchers in your course fee, but will need to arrange this exam at Pearson Vue testing facility. Your 6 month access to the CEHv10 (iLabs) will commence when you complete the course.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (20 topics)
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Before attending this accelerated ethical hacking course, you should hold two years’ IT work experience and a possess a basic familiarity of Linux and/or Unix. We also recommend you possess a strong working knowledge of:
- Windows Server
Delegates will not be able to access the EC Council CEH course material until they receive their login details, which they are given on the first day of the course.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
Leeds (City Exchange)
Manchester (Oxford St)