APMG Agile Business Analyst Practitioner
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This four day APMG accredited course provides participants with knowledge and understanding of the BA role’s responsibilities, the techniques used, the practices employed as well as guidance in transitioning to the Agile BA role. Presented within the framework of DSDM, an Agile approach that defines the role of the project-based Business Analyst, in relation to business, development and testing roles at all levels. However, the guidance is wider than this, with many generic and popular Agile techniques also included, where useful and appropriate to the Business Analyst. This course does not cover the Scrum Framework.
Presented by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of Agile Business Analysis. The course includes examination coaching and practice using sample questions for achieving the APMG Agile Business Analysis Foundation Certificate on day 3 and APMG Agile Business Analysis Practitioner Certificate on day 4.
All delegates will sit the APMG Agile BA Foundation examination (a multiple choice paper) in the late afternoon of the third day of the course. Successful candidates will then be eligible to sit the Practitioner exam in the afternoon of the fourth day. Photo ID is required to take these exams.
- The Foundation examination is taken at 15:00 during the afternoon on Day 3 and candidates may take 40 minutes to complete it.
- The Practitioner examination takes place at 13:30 on the afternoon of Day 4 and will last for up to 2.5 hours
Please Note: The last day (Day 4) will finish by 16:00 after the conclusion of the Practitioner exam.
APMG-International Agile Business Analysis is a trademark of The APM Group Limited.
The intended audience for this course are Business Analysts, Change Analysts, Project Managers with Business Analysis responsibilities, Scrum Product Owners, Product Managers, Systems Analysts requiring both a both a business and Agile perspective for project work and looking to demonstrate ability to put the knowledge gained in Foundation into practice.
Delegates should set aside time to revise for the Foundation and Practitioner exam in the evening after the course lecture finishes. Revision includes studying the course handbook and working through sample exam questions.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Foundation (12 topics)
- The role of the Business Analyst, in an Agile World
- Agile Fundamentals and the Agile BA
- The Agile Business Case
- Stakeholders in Agile Project
- Requirements and User Stories
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements Planning and Estimating Throughout the Lifecycle
- The Requirements Lifecycle in an Agile Project
- Making the transition to the Agile BA
Practitioner Preparation (1 topic)
- Structured coaching regarding the Practitioner exam, based on learning from Foundation, is provided before undertaking the examination in the afternoon.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.