Building a DevOps Culture
This course has been retired. Please view currently available DevOps.
Course Topics (11 topics)
- How culture and behaviour affects your progress
- Where silos come from and how to break them
- Fostering accountability
- Working in an Agile and LEAN way
- Identify waste and bottle necks through Value Stream mapping
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deliver through Extreme Programming
- Creating an agile workflow
- The foundations of Test Driven Development
- Reclaiming failure & Building for success
- Defining metrics
- Embedding and optimising Agile behaviour using Agile tools such as JIRA and Trello
Delegates would benefit from an understanding of the principles of software engineering and application deployment. The course is designed for anyone working in a DevOps environment.