Certified Agile Service Manager
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, Scrum Masters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management - the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT's effectiveness and efficiency, and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
COURSE/ STUDENT MATERIALS:
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate's designation as a Certified Agile Service Manager. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner.
ABOUT THE DEVOPS INSTITUTE
The DevOps Institute is the continuous learning community around emerging DevOps practices. Working with recognized thought leaders and strategic examination partner PEOPLECERT, the DevOps Institutes is setting the quality standard for DevOps competency based qualifications. For more information about DOI, visit http://www.devopsinstitute.com.
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers Process stakeholders
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- What it means to 'be agile'
- The Agile Manifesto, it's core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps Scrum roles, artifacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management:
- Agile Process Improvement-ensuring processes are lean and deliver 'just enough' control
- Agile Process Design-applying Agile practices to process design projects
- Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL® is recommended.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.