Red Hat OpenShift Administration I
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) enables system administrators, architects, and developers to acquire the skills they need to administer Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters. Students will also deploy sample applications to further understand development use cases. This creates an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.5.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift Container Platform provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
- Install an OpenShift Platform Container cluster
- Configure and manage masters and nodes
- Secure OpenShift Platform Container
- Control access to resources on OpenShift Platform Container
- Monitor and collect metrics on OpenShift Platform Container
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Platform Container using Source-to-Image (S2I)
- Manage storage on OpenShift Platform Container
This course is designed for system administrators, architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Please note, from 13thJuly 2015 all delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat, or contact your Account Manager.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (1 topic)
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Container Platform.
Install OpenShift Container Platform (1 topic)
- Install OpenShift Container Platform and configure a master and node.
Explore networking concepts (1 topic)
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts.
Execute commands (1 topic)
- Execute commands using the command-line interface.
OpenShift Container Platform resources (1 topic)
- Control access to OpenShift Container Platform resources.
Persistent storage (1 topic)
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
Manage application deployments (1 topic)
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
Metrics subsystem (1 topic)
- Install and configure the metrics- gathering system.
Manage and monitor (1 topic)
- Manage and monitor OpenShift Container Platform resources and software.
Comprehensive review (1 topic)
- Install, configure, and deploy an application on a cluster.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete the Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) course or have equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|