Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 Developer
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing business best practices. A PowerApps Developer is a professional software developer who extends the Power Platform to solve complex business problems. In this course, PowerApps Developers will build on their existing knowledge of the Power Platform, Microsoft stack, and standard development tools and practices. PowerApps Developers will learn how to estimate effort and scope; validate requirements and design technical architecture; create data models; determine implementation tools; and document their technical design. Broad topics will include implementing user security and accessibility; managing environments; extending the Common Data Service; creating and using web resources; and working with plug-ins.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Create and document a data model
- Implement entities and fields
- Create and maintain solutions
- Automate business processes
- Extend the user experience
- Develop integrations
A PowerApps Developer is responsible for designing, developing, securing, extending, and integrating a platform implementation. The developer implements components of the solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to developing with the Power Platform (3 topics)
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Introduction to extending the Power Platform
Extending the Power Platform Common Data Service (2 topics)
- Introduction to Common Data Service for developers
- Extend plug-ins
Extending the Power Platform user experience (3 topics)
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate Business Process Flows with client script
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of the Power Platform.
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio.
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure (preferred).
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.