AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Level-Exam Preparation
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Designed to complement Advanced Architecting on AWS, this full-day workshop is intended for individuals preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam. The workshop provides an overview of the concepts and knowledge areas covered on the exam and walks you through the exam structure and question formats. Labs provide hands-on practice with advanced use cases, while practice exam questions test your understanding of key architectural concepts. At the end of the workshop, you'll also receive a voucher to take an additional online practice exam at no cost.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led training (ILT)
- Hands-on lab exercises
- Group discussion
- Sample exercise questions
This course teaches you how to:
- Understand the content domains and how AWS services map to them
- Combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Understand advanced concepts of core AWS services and associated use cases
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the Advanced Architecting on AWS course (or have equivalent knowledge)
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Amazon Web Services - Advanced Architecting on AWS
Learn how to build more complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance and security on AWS on this 3-day course.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.