Microsoft Project 2000 Advanced
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Project Management Skills Training Courses.
Topics Covered (12 topics)
- Format views within Network Diagram.
- Customize fields, create and apply groups, and customize Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) codes.
- Create custom forms.
- Change the formatting in graphical views.
- Define customized reports.
- Use the Organizer to work with the Global template.
- Record and play macros, and customize menu bars and toolbars.
- Share resources among multiple projects.
- Consolidate multiple projects.
- Share information between Project and other applications.
- Send project information to members of your workgroup.
- Track project information using Project Central and the Internet or intranet.