Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Disciplines
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Mastering Cisco Business Architecture Discipline is a 3 day ILT, that builds upon the skills, methodologies, and frameworks from the Cisco Business Architecture Specialist program. Heavily weighted to practical application of the Business Led consultative sales processes, the student will gain valuable, practical experience in the tools of the Business Architect.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate customer maturity for a Business Architecture engagement
- Construct a current state business model using the Business Model Canvas
- Evaluate a capability maturity model
- Construct a current state customer journey map
- Construct a business roadmap for implementing new capabilities and solutions
- Proficiency in advanced tools and techniques
Cisco and Cisco Channel Partner Sales individuals looking to improve their ability to sell Cisco Solutions by understanding the Business requirements of customers undergoing IT transformation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (9 topics)
- Practicing the Role of a Cisco Business Architect
- Defining the Current State Business Model
- Engaging with Business Leaders and Stakeholders
- Identifying Business Possibilites and Opportunities
- Defining Business Capabilities and Business Solutions
- Creating the Business Proposal
- Business Architecture Realization
- Building a Business Architecture Practice
- Next steps
HES Case Study (4 topics)
- Account Brief and Background
- Customer Meeting Information
- Corporate Investor Presentation
- Strategic IT Roadmap
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Demonstrated consulting skills
- Solid knowledge of business metrics and financial accounting terminology
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Prior attendance of DTBAA and DTBAS is recommended
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.