Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201) course provides an analysis of the cybersecurity landscape with an emphasis on the importance of an integrated threat defense architecture. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on practice, you will learn to deploy and integrate Cisco®’s Integrated Threat Defense solutions which include: Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Firepower NGFW, and Cisco AMP for Endpoints. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and integrate solution components with existing network services, integrate solution components with the pxGrid (Platform Exchange Grid) framework, integrate network and endpoint-based malware protection, and observation of security dataflow after the introduction of malware.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the network security landscape and the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solutions
- Describe the key components of the ITD solution and their use in the network
- Configure the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for a baseline of operation in the ITD solution
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Stealthwatch® and Cisco ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Firepower® and ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between Cisco Firepower and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints
Technical professionals who need to know how to deploy a Cisco Integrated Threat Defense solution in their network environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (6 topics)
- Integrated Threat Defense Introduction
- ITD Products
- Identity Services Engine Setup
- Integration of Stealthwatch with Identity Services Engine
- Integration of Firepower with Identity Services Engine
- Integration of Firepower with AMP for Endpoints
Labs (8 topics)
- Lab 1: Connecting to the Lab Environment
- Lab 2: Integrating ISE and Active Directory
- Lab 3: ISE and ASA Integration
- Lab 4: Configuring pxGrid and Client Certificates
- Lab 5: Integrating Stealthwatch with Identity Services Engine
- Lab 6: Integrating NVM with AnyConnect
- Lab 7: Integrating Firepower with Identity Services Engine
- Lab 8: Integrating AMP for Endpoints with Firepower
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE, Stealthwatch, Firepower, and AMP
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.