AUCCE2: Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This is a 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with "Day2" support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support.
After attending this course you should be able to:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment
- Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign
- Describe how to support CCE
Individuals involved in the advanced administration and support of a UCCE environment.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations (4 topics)
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
CCE Configuration and Scripting Review (7 topics)
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- Lesson 2: CTI Review
- Lesson 3: Agent Skill Review
- Lesson 4: Microapps and Media File Review
- Lesson 5: Precision Routing Review
- Lesson 6: Transfers and RONA Review
- Lesson 7: Mobile Agents
Implementing Business Rules (5 topics)
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
- Lesson 3: Creating an Administrative Script for Time of Day Routing
- Lesson 4: Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Lesson 5: Silent Monitoring and Recording
CCE VXML Solution (5 topics)
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Lesson 3: Basic VXML SQL Database Lookup
- Lesson 4: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 5: Agent Greeting
UCCE Outbound Option (2 topics)
- Lesson 1: Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
CCE Support Considerations (4 topics)
- Lesson 1: Supporting UCCE
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Tracking an Agent Call Through the Database
- Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be very helpful
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
AUCCE1: Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
This 5-day course provides the skills required to configure and administer the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.