This course has been retired. Please view currently available Personal Skills Training Courses.
Course Content (6 topics)
- Current reading speed checked at beginning of the course and again at the end; normally a 100% improvement is achieved
- An exploration of beliefs about reading, which may have been installed in childhood but which are no longer helpful
- Experience the effect of different types of music on reading, comprehension and memory
- Over-viewing material to understand structure and content and 'prime' the mind for the reading input to follow
- Create mind maps to capture the material read and assist in memorising it
- Practical exercises in different formats are used throughout the course to enhance delegates' learning