Redhat Openstack Administration II
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OpenStack Director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
Please note, from 13th July 2015 all delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat or contact us directly.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course introduction (1 topic)
- Introduce and review the course.
Install the OpenStack overcloud (1 topic)
- Install overcloud in an OpenStack deployment.
Keystone identity service (1 topic)
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
Manage flavors (1 topic)
- Manage hardware profiles.
Manage networks (1 topic)
- Manage OpenStack networks.
Manage floating IP addresses (1 topic)
- Manage floating IP addresses.
Manage security groups (1 topic)
- Manage OpenStack security groups and security rules.
Manage instances (1 topic)
- Manage instances.
Add additional compute nodes (1 topic)
- Add additional compute nodes to OpenStack.
Build a customized image (1 topic)
- Build and customize an operating system image.
Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform Director (1 topic)
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform director (undercloud).
Deploy scalable applications (1 topic)
- Deploy stacks (applications) that provide scale out/scale back capabilities.
Comprehensive review (1 topic)
- Review Red Hat OpenStack Platform II.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or equivalent
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.