Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack® Neutron. Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
- Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Access Ceph storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
- Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
- Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
- Troubleshoot Neutron issues
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn:
- To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
- The advanced features offered by OpenStack Neutron
All delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat or contact us directly.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to Red Hat Ceph Storage (1 topic)
- Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and features (1 topic)
- Describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph Storage (1 topic)
- Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Create snapshots and clones (1 topic)
- Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
Ceph with the Glance Image service (1 topic)
- Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Glance Image service to store OpenStack images in Ceph.
Ceph with the Cinder Block Storage service (1 topic)
- Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Cinder Block Storage service to provide OpenStack volumes in Ceph.
Ceph with the Nova compute service (1 topic)
- Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Nova compute service to store instance data in Ceph.
Introduce networking fundamentals (1 topic)
- Review networking concepts and deploy OpenStack with a separate Neutron networking node.
Network interfaces (1 topic)
- Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
Virtual bridging (1 topic)
- Install and manage virtual network bridges.
Virtual network devices (1 topic)
- Create and deploy virtual network devices.
Network namespaces (1 topic)
- Manage and implement networks inside a network namespace.
Neutron services (1 topic)
- Verify and manage the Neutron services.
Provisioning tenant networks (1 topic)
- Provision tenant networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) (1 topic)
- Implement LbaaS.
Neutron networking services (1 topic)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
Comprehensive Review (1 topic)
- Review tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III course.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience
Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or equivalent experience
Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|