Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
- Launch an instance using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage projects, quotas, and users
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses using the Horizon dashboard
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the unified command-line interface
- Manage instances using the unified command-line interface
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using PackStack
Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course introduction (1 topic)
- Introduce and review the course.
Launch an instance (1 topic)
- Launch an instance and describe the terminology and services used in OpenStack.
Manage projects and users (1 topic)
- Manage projects and users using Horizon.
Manage project quotas (1 topic)
- Manage project quotas using Horizon.
Manage flavors (1 topic)
- Manage flavors using Horizon.
Manage images (1 topic)
- Manage images using Horizon.
Manage networks (1 topic)
- Manage networks using Horizon.
Manage floating IP addresses (1 topic)
- Manage floating IP addresses using Horizon.
Manage block storage (1 topic)
- Manage block storage using Horizon.
Manage security and access (1 topic)
- Manage security and access to instances using Horizon.
Manage instances (1 topic)
- Manage instances using Horizon.
Install OpenStack (1 topic)
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using PackStack.
Manage the Keystone identity service (1 topic)
- Manage the Keystone identity service using the command-line interface.
Prepare to launch instances with the command-line interface (1 topic)
- Prepare to launch instances and manage instances using the command-line interface.
Manage instances with the command-line interface (1 topic)
- Manage instances using the command-line interface.
Manage block storage with the command-line interface (1 topic)
- Manage block storage using the command-line interface.
Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (1 topic)
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I course.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® certification or equivalent experience
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
London (NIIT Aldersgate)